Thursday, May 24, 2007

okay, FINE, fine.

well, if all my beautiful ardent fans, made mostly out of my sister and the lone cousin who reads my blog, want an update, here's an update.

there is absolutely NOTHING going on in my life at the moment. :P i'm studying for my finals, which is a pain, really. and unless you want me to go on and on about orderly heterogeneity or koinesation or rapidly expanding lexical innovations, i suggest i really shouldn't be nagged to blog for this next couple of weeks. :P

as far as life goes, life is good. liverpool just lost to ac milan in the champions league final, which was amazing to watch in a pub full of screaming liverpool fans. HAHA! and considering liverpool beat arsenal out of third place in the premiership because of a measly two goal points, i really am NOT inclined to be charitable about it. :) but they did put up a valiant effort, nonetheless, and it was a pretty good game aside from inzaghi's horrible fluke of a goal in the second half. DEFENCE, for goodness sakes'. bah.

anyway-- God is good all the time. :) and life goes on. and i'm happy. so again:

ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home