Wednesday, February 01, 2006

update.

just a relatively recent photo update on what i've been doing in my life besides musing the maudlin memories of growing up, listening to johnny cash, planning trips to taiwan, watching 'the sisterhood of the travelling pants' and eating many many many mandarin oranges.

my darling joel, my very latest infatuation.

the folks and the fiends.


does this look familiar?

my lovely cousins! they're the best. :)

suemorly aka my darling rat. isn't she lovely? and so full of smiles and approachable too. :)

the current state of my dresser.
all in all, my life's a breeze. i need a job. or something to do. i'm considering reading joshua's entire A level biology and chem notes, just for fun. maybe i'll do really badly and retake my a levels in the science stream! hmm. that or go to poly. decisions, decisions.
ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home