Saturday, March 25, 2006

companionship is like a drug.

i'm devastated.

ginarella pearl ong yu will be moving out of my place in a couple of days... and rather surprisingly, the notion makes me feel extremely, EXTREMELY sad.

this is very odd indeed.

part of me has realised that i have been very lonely these past few months. of course, there are the constants in my life.. nest, lene, my parents, my colleagues. but you realise that sometimes you just feel empty. that there's really no one you can just... call up for no apparent reason and talk to. or just.. laze around with.

gina is that person, at least for me. i still remember pissing off my parents because i was at her place all the time.

and having her here was a blast.

being able to talk.. just talk, about anything and everything.. complaining, bitching, even holding midnight sectionals that greatly amused my parents and siblings.. it was amazing. knowing that she was just.. a level away. just walk upstairs, and you've got a ready-made, living, breathing friend sitting there waiting for you to unload your trash to. she's like the older sister i never had.

and the more used to it you get, the more you realise you need it in your life.

maybe i'll just tie her to my brother's bed and never let her leave.

BUAHA.

okay, this is very disturbing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home