Friday, May 26, 2006

so exciting!

ACJC CHOIR CONCERT IS IN TWO DAYS!

it truly never fails to amaze me how excited i get when i think of AEWF 2006. it's my first year as an alumni, so i suppose my excitement is justified, but it still never fails to amaze me. today was a grueling day of PTMs, so when i got home and was looking through my scores i was somewhat shocked by the sense of rejuvenation it gave me. i think the music this year is truly brilliant!!! YAY!!!

okay i'm running purely on a high at the moment.

i think it only truly struck me some time this week how integral choir is to my life. when AEWF is over and alumni practices end, i honestly don't know what i'm going to do with my saturdays. i've gotten accustomed to knowing that every week i'm gonna get to make music with people i love.. it's become like.. sustenance. or perhaps i've just become more maudlin.

in any case.. i'm surprisingly happy on weekends, and i don't know how things are going to change once it ends.

okay, my excitement has just fallen due to depression.

goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home