Tuesday, May 30, 2006

photos from AEWF and beyond.

mindy and myself, in the dressing room.

desiree and myself, preparing for the concert.
alumni choir girls.

i thought jiayan deserved special mention for NOT SHOWING UP.
kudos to the ones who did, though.

honestly, thank you all, especially my darling colleagues, ruth and layhoon, for coming to support me. although a watermelon wasn't really the flowers i expected [or demanded :) ] it was greatly appreciated and i assume i will come around to eating it some time. :) to my dearest old friend sng jiayan, thank you, even more, for conveniently forgetting. [i am so vindictive, am i not? :P]

to my dear floppy, i really missed talking to you! seeing you again was fantastic. and yes, get off your skinny little bottom and organise the class party you keep mumbling on about! lazy little bugger. but yes, seeing you was nice. and it's gratifying knowing that you have gone from a life of danger and extreme excitement to spending one hour a day in an air-conditioned room and then sweating for the remainder of the day. safety over sanity, i would say!

special thanks to my mother, who bothered to come support us even though we (meaning my mom and i) had just argued the day before.

to the acjc choir and all the various individuals who make it, thank you, for everything you've given me. it's indescribable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home