Monday, October 02, 2006

i've moved in!!!

YES! i finally have internet access from my room! so.. a quick photo update.


mommy and i outside campus central.

my bed in my new room! complete with travy, meep and blue bolster.

view from the goodricke computer lab. AMAZING.
somewhere in campus. look at the duck faeces in the corner. they poo EVERYWHERE.


fire station in york city centre.



my study table.

i swear, moving to my new room was the ultimate, ultimate, ULTIMATE blessing. i love it. I LOVE MY NEW ROOM. [of course, its nowhere as great as my room back home in singapore, but compared to the prison cell i was in before? it's a GODSEND.] i now have skype and msn and yahoo and EVERYTHING. AHHHH this rocks.

ciao.

1 Comments:

Blogger nartz said...

i see meep is in good hands! haha.

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home